Monday, June 17, 2013

Bad Blogger

So I know I am a bad blogger, but I really do have a good excuse. So right as I was ready to dive back into this lovely world we call blog land, we had a tragic accident pop up and things got crazy! Don't worry were all ok, but I can't say the same for some friend's of the family. I will go into more details tomorrow and explain. 

Then as things were beginning to settle down, it was time to go get my lil monkey's A and L. Well of course it wouldn't be a trip to my fam's without some major drama! A lil more about this later, lets just say I have A and he is doing great and but L had to stay home. 

In other news, I have made my first big-girl purchase! I bought a pool for my parent's house! I am super excited about it! We have had it installed and everything is set up! My dad is fixing to start setting up to make the deck, now that he has his new toy (nail gun) and the privacy fence is going up in about a week! I am so ready for some sun and relaxation! We got in Saturday and i'm already burnt :(

Work is literally trying to kill me and on top of that so is Turbo Fire, but its cool bc I am losing weight and making myself healthier!!

Talk to y'all later!

Ps. I just bought the cutest necklace and dress from Kiki La Rue !!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...