Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

So i'm linking up with Amber and Neely for 


It's ok.....

* To wish that things could be different in my life sometimes

* To sometimes feel alone in this world because I choose to be different

* That I am not reading 50 Shades of Gray, because I feel it is wrong
(I had it, it was emailed to me, but I decided to delete it and not read it)

* To want what my friends have, but to attempt patience

* That I still live at home with my parents and am happy I do

* To block out everything and just live in the world of my books

* To love watching Harry Potter A LOT!!

* To hate doing school work after graduating and now going back to it

* To think about your wedding and pin stuff on Pinterest all the time!

* That this whole post is kinda depressing

* That I love my job, but kinda feel like its a dead end

* That I really wanna further my education but am being lazy right now

I hope you enjoy and have a great day!





1 comment:

Amanda said...

1. I didnt know you were a virgin, how amazing.

2. Im dreading going back to school too.

3. Im not jumping on the Fifty Shades of Grey bandwagin either.

Have you read Divergent by Rebecca Roth? It sounds great, Ive read great book reviews about it. Do you have a good reads account?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...