Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not Here Right Now

I know I haven't been around lately but it's bc I have been super busy with my two little men! Liam turned 1 on Sunday & Alex turned 5 today! We have them for about a month!

If your new around here & dunno who I'm talking about they are my adorable little cousins! I love them as if they were my own & they might as well be bc I have them all the time. So until they are gone I probably won't be on here, I am trying to read y'alls blogs but spending time with them is way more important so I will see y'all sometime!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! 2 of my nieces live with me full time since the day they were born. They are 3 and 5...so I can totally relate. Enjoy them! :)

Holly said...

I hope you enjoy your blog break with your cousins! :)

Amanda said...

So happy you get spend time with them! Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...