Thursday, September 20, 2012

About Me


So I am linking up with Mrs. Kelly for her Singles Friday!

I am a 24 yr old southern gal, a nurse, lover of music, and books



I've lived in GA my whole life and in the same town as well

I really am ready to get away from here, but cannot until I finish school



I go to a wonderful church, I use to be very involved in Drama, Youth, and Dance, but going through nursing school put a strain on this and I had to step down as leader of all 3. I hope to get back into it, but for now i'm happy just being in church

I love the Lord with all my heart and am a devout christian young lady

I love children and want several

I love family and am very close to mine

My lil cousins are my babies and I love them as if they are my own

I am a loyal, friendly, caring, trustworthy, down home girl

My friends mean the world to me and I would do anything for them

Thanks for listening! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...