Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Being sick is no fun :(

Ok so I really hate being sick, as i'm sure everyone else does too. Anyways i'm getting ready to go out of town and now I have a sore throat, stuffy nose, fever, and body aches = a not very happy Candace :( 
My cousin called me today and I told her it was her children's fault that I am now sick, she laughed and said yep and they are still sick too! So here is a pic of me being sick
(Lovely isn't it, ugh I have a horrible double chin!)

Anyways, Ladies I want you to know I haven't forgotten about you but my email is being insane and will not let me open and emails or return, so as soon as I can I promise I will email each and everyone of you back!

Ok ladies on another note I need some help!!! I am completely lost on this whole blog thing. Any suggestions how to make my blog a better place will be greatly appreciated! I love reading each and everyone of y'alls blogs and I wanna know how to make mine a better place!

ps. I really need to lose some weight, be on the look out for a blog about that starting on monday, since i'm sick and its thanksgiving week

pss. still no word on the job yet, but i'm not worried. I am relying on the Lord and his timing is perfect so I will be still and know he is God!

love love ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...