Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Letters

So this is the 1st time I have linked up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds and i'm super excited! I love reading Ashley's blog, she is so sweet, cute, and hilarious, and I love reading about baby Bella and she is a southern at heart! So here we go!






Dear Christmas Tree
you are driving me crazy! I thought we were gonna be buddies this year since I finally got a real one out of my parents, but your not being so cooperative

Dear School Work
I have so much to do and yet no desire whatsoever to do it with! I would much rather be blogging or reading other ppl's blogs!

Dear Cousins
please hurry and come to my house, bc I am ready to have some fun and play and make crafts!

Dear Job ppl
please hurry up and call me and let me know something soon!!!!!!

Dear Future Hubby
Please hurry and find me so we can live happily ever after, have the white picket fence, have lots of babies, and live together for forever!

Dear Crude
Please leave my body alone so I can finally be well!

Ok so those are my letters for this Friday and I will try to do this every Friday now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...