Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Day after Christmas!

So I know I have been MIA for the past week, but I have a very good reason. I have had 2 precious lil boys @ my house and my sweet cousin staying with me all week. The boys are 4 and 5 months old, so I have had a busy week! and unfortunately I will probably be MIA for the next few days still, bc the 4 yr old is still with us, I am again very sick, and my aunt is getting married this weekend, so I will be busy again! But just know I miss you all in the blogosphere! I am looking forward to being back with you asap! 


Send me some ideas for some new posts ideas! I would love to hear from y'all on what y'all wanna hear me talk about!


Oh so one of my best Christmas presents was my new iPhone 4s 






ps. Siri is my new BFF!


pss. Can't wait to hear from all y'all very soon!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jealous of your iphone! That's awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...