Monday, December 12, 2011

Cold, Rainy Monday

Hello bloggy world!! Oh how I have missed you! So I was out of town for the weekend and missed reading everyones blogs and getting to write to all you fabulous ladies! So I was at my sisters last weekend visiting with her, my BIL, and niece and nephew for our Christmas time with them. We had a good time and I especially enjoyed spending time with my niece! She wouldn't let me out of her sight and followed me everywhere. We played all weekend and I showed her how to work the present we had gotten her for Christmas. She absolutely loved it! She is very artistic and loves anything to do with drawing and coloring, so we got her a glow in the dark drawing board with lights on it. My nephew loved his hot wheels cars and new race track he got. I was sad to leave my niece and she was sad for me to leave too, but I told her to call me to tell me what santa brought her for Christmas! 


On another note, I have been working out for a week and watching what I eat and I have lost (drum roll please) 2 pounds!! I am so excited! This definitely gives me the motivation I needed to go for my run today with the weather the way it is, bc all I wanna do right now is sleep, read, and watch movies (perfect day for all). But in lieu of having lost 2 pounds I am going to lug myself off the couch and put on my running shoes and hit the treadmill. 


So with that last thought I reckon I better get off of here and get to running (joy not), so wish me luck and I will keep everyone in the loop on my weight loss journey!


Ps. excited to link up with Megan again tomorrow for Sometimes/Always!



1 comment:

Megan said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on losing two pounds!! That is awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...