Friday, April 6, 2012

Fitness Friday #3

So its that time again, time for Fitness Friday with yours truly and Kelly @ Today Was A Fairytale!

I am super excited to share my journey with you guys again this week!


Starting weight: 232 

Today’s weight: 225

Difference from last week: -1 pounds

Total weight loss: 7 pounds

What I found easy this week: I found it pretty easy to eat healthy, but I have had some cravings that I had to make sure to not give into. I have also been eating out alot and still losing weight and eating pretty decent! I have been keeping up with all my food in MyFitnessPal as well! You can follow me @ PurpleBug23

What I found hard this week: I didn't get to exercise again this week due to some severe headaches. Hopefully I can start next week on the Couch25K. I have been craving chips like crazy this week! I am trying not to eat any so in a couple of weeks I wont crave them anymore! So I have indulged in my cravings just once, but i have been feeling hungry a lot more lately and im having to really withstand temptation.

Goal for next week: is to eat healthy while my little cousins are visiting and not overindulge!
My first goal: 30 pounds

My Reward: a new tattoo!


So I am almost to a 10 pound weight loss and I think im gonna reward myself with something nice for it too, but somewhat cheap! Dunno what yet, but I will let y'all know!

Have a great week and lemme know how your journeys going!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...