Friday, March 30, 2012

Fitness Friday

So today is another episode of Fitness Friday with Kelly @Today Was A Fairytale and myself!


Starting weight: 232 

Today’s weight: 226

Difference from last week: -3 pounds

Total weight loss: 6 pounds

What I found easy this week: I found it pretty easy to eat healthy, but I have had some cravings that I had to make sure to not give into. I have been keeping up with all my food in MyFitnessPal as well! You can follow me @ PurpleBug23

What I found hard this week: I didn't get to exercise again this week due to some severe headaches. Hopefully I can start next week on the Couch25K. I have been craving chips like crazy this week! I am trying not to eat any so in a couple of weeks I wont crave them anymore!

Goal for next week: to exercise at least 4 days next week running! Wish me luck because i'm gonna need it!
My first goal: 30 pounds

My Reward: a new tattoo!

I hope y'all will link-up with us and tell us about your fitness journey!

I am hoping to have a new tattoo by the end of april!


1 comment:

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...