Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sometimes & Always

So today I am linking up with Megan @ Mackey Madness for another episode of Sometimes and Always!


Sometimes: I really don't want to do my homework
Always: I make myself do it, because I want to further my education

Sometimes: I really don't want to go to work
Always: I get up and go because I really love my work and I have awesome co-workers

Sometimes: I want to wallow in self-pity
Always: I get a little glimpse of hope and I remember I am blessed

Sometimes: I worry about not having kids
Always: I am grateful for my faux kids (my little cousins)
Aren't they cute!

Sometimes: I have nothing to say on this here blog
Always: I go to y'alls blogs and find inspiration

Alrighty so thats it for today! Come back tomorrow for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Loves!
 


1 comment:

Megan said...

Sometimes I definitely wish that I didn't have to work, even though I love my job. Or maybe just once a week would be enough?! Haha.

Thanks for linking up with me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...