Friday, March 16, 2012

Fitness Friday

 


Ok so Kelly from Today Was A Fairy Tale and I have decided to do a link up on Fridays called Fitness Friday. We will be discussing our weight, how much we wanna lose, how much we lose each week, the exercises we do, our struggles, what we did right, what we did wrong and everything else in between! We are super excited to start this link up! We both have been discussing our need to lose weight, but haven't found the motivation to do it yet. So we made plan and decided to include all of you in it as well. You can link up with the same things we do and hopefully we can all become healthier, happier people!

I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago describing my issues with my weight and my unhappiness with life, so now im here to encourage you to join in with me to change our lives. Were not going on a diet, we are making a life change. Kelly is getting married pretty soon and needs to fit into her dress, it fits but is a little snug, I just want to be healthier. Diabetes runs in my family and I need to lose weight so I don't run such an increased risk of developing it. I have done many diets and have lost about 35 pounds before, but now I have gained it back and more. I blame most of mine on the effects of nursing school and a significant death in my family. I have struggled with my weight since about my junior year in high school. I am ready to break the cycle and become the person I was meant to be, not the fat girl with a pretty face that everyone sees now. 

Kelly and I are both using MyFitnessPal to track our calorie intake, exercise, and weight goals. You can friend us on their and we can encourage each other! My username is purplebug23 and kelly's is KellyB02

We are super excited to be starting this new journey in our lives! We hope you will join in with us to make a new life!

Next Friday will be the official start of the link-up, with a format and everything for how to link-up! I hope you link up with us today so we can see how many ppl are wanting to join in with us! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...