Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Day!

Ok so today was my first day at my "big girl job" and I had a fabulous time! The people are super sweet and very helpful. I managed to get the EMR system pretty quickly and was triaging patients in no time! I have to work all weekend so I am looking forward to learning more and doing more over the weekend! This post is gonna be short, because I am super tired! Just wanted to let everyone know that my first day, exceeded my expectations and was very good! I am officially a practicing nurse and I love it!





4 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Congratulations! Glad you had a great first day!

www.GurleeGirrl.com

Megan said...

YAY!! SO excited for you!!!

Renee Arianna said...

This is so great!! I'm excited for you!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

good for you. nurses have all of my respect. you and teachers of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...