Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sometimes and Always

So today I am linking up with the super sweet and fabulous Megan for another addition of Sometimes and Always! I have had a lot of blogger to say they wanna do this so come on over and join us!


Sometimes: I wanna run away from home and go live somewhere completely different
Always: I know I will miss my family and don't do it



Sometimes: I wish that I was still close with some of my old friends
Always: remember that I have amazing friends now and if those ppl want to be apart of my present its there choice bc I have tried and now its their call



Sometimes: I wish I could pick out a movie without so much difficulty!
Always: I either just decide to watch tv or read a book



Sometimes: I wish that life would stop throwing me curve balls
Always: know that the curveballs make me stronger!



Sometimes: I really wanna change my hair style!
Always: can't decide what I wanna do with it and keep it the same



So I promise I will be a better blogger from now on I have just had so much going on!


2 comments:

Renee Arianna said...

curveballs do indeed make us stronger! :)

Megan said...

I want to change my hair, too!! But I'm always too scared!!

Thanks for linking up with me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...